Texas Health Resources
Senior Decision Support Analyst
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Senior Decision Support Analyst- Physician Enterprise to work Full Time.
The address is 612 E. Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX 76011
Salary range is Min. $31.32/hr to Max. $51.48/hr – based on relevant experience
* Full Time (40 Hour) Day Shift
* Assists leadership in the review of physician services requests coordinating with the entity and Zone leadership ensuring requests are complete, accurate and in ready form for PEAT committee review. This includes concept, strategy, market and financial content for workforce planning, physician leadership/medical direction, coverage services, and other physician services agreements.
* Management and maintenance of resource databases. Coordinate with Compliance, Accounting, Entity Operations and outside vendors to obtain all physician contracts, payment data, and external benchmark survey data routinely.
* Support Clinical Councils with service line operational and financial analytics providing reporting and outcomes as requested.
* Track and communicate progress of Fresh Air/KPI/EVR PEAT initiatives working with the various departments and leadership for accuracy of information and validation of results.
* Ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree (Business, a quantitative discipline, or related) is required
* Master's Degree (Business, a quantitative discipline, or related) is preferred
* 5 years of relevant analytical experience is required
* 2 years of experience in healthcare and specifically in physician practice operations is preferred.
* Strong critical reasoning and qualitative analysis skills.
* Demonstrated track record performing a variety of quantitative analyses.
* Demonstrated skills in financial modeling, and competitive analysis.
* Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills.
* Ability to navigate and synthesize disparate data.
* Extremely strong communication and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to effectively interface, influence and build alignment with individuals and multi¬-disciplinary teams across all levels of management.
* Comfort in working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously Ability to operate independently, with minimal direction.
* Data visualization and data mining experience a plus.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/p7hh8nbx3tnwnqvx